Awakening of the Heart Part 1
Pre-requisite: Successful completion of Letting Go weekend and teacher approval.
Personal transformation means getting down below the surface level of the roles that you play to the deeper level of who you really are. Most people have layers upon layers of emotional, physical and mental blocks that keep them from knowing the truth about who they are and what they can really accomplish in their lives.
Releasing these blocks means the difference between being in charge of your life or having the hidden parts of yourself in charge. Awakening of the Heart provides an opportunity to explore these deeper levels and move beyond our self-imposed limitations. No matter where you are in your life now is the best time to begin your personal awakening.
Experience these powerful techniques:
- Hypnotherapy (a dramatic combination of traditional hypnosis, Gestalt approaches, and energy work)
- Breathwork (sometimes called “conscious connected breathing” or “rebirthing”; integrates one’s emotional, physical and spiritual healing)
- Energetic Psychodrama (an awesomely powerful form of psychodrama that incorporates trance work and energy work within a traditional psychodrama format)
- Guided visualization and meditation.
How Does it Work?
Awakening of the Heart is a powerful personal growth program for anyone ready to a substantial change. It is a valuable adjunct to individual therapy because it takes participants farther in their growth than weekly sessions.
The group processes create an environment in which participants can examine themselves and try out new behaviors. Techniques are taught for clearing relationship problems. Each person is a member of a MasterMind group for the purpose of learning to manifest goals.
Structured as a five-month group process, facilitated by two specially trained Heart Centered Transformational Psychotherapists. The Awakening of the Heart program meets one weekend per month for 5 months.
- The weekend retreats are held at Tapestry of the Heart’s center in Miami, Florida.
- They begin on Friday at 5:00pm and go through Sunday, ending at about 6:00pm.
Reap the Benefits
You’ll have the opportunity to learn to:
- Attract fulfilling relationships
- Improve communication skills by learning “The Clearing Process”
- Release self-defeating patterns by releasing shame, self-judgment, self-blame and self-criticism which has kept you from liking yourself
- Experience heart-centered love within
- Renew yourself and reflect on your life
- Create support for doing what is in your highest good
- Improve your physical, mental, and emotional health
- Learn the role of integrity in creating abundance and prosperity in your life
You, too, can learn to identify whatever it is that is stopping you from finding the fulfillment that you deserve in your life. No matter what the issue is or how long it’s been holding you back, now is the time to take the first step in your Awakening. Experience healthy relationships with our self and with our loved ones.